Monday, June 10, 2013

A day of receiving More !!!

I love to sometimes go out and eat alone , just to give myself a company and get some quiet time to observe and feel around .. . Today was one such day .. Went to lunch , I am a foodie but selective foodie ... And somedays are not meant for food , just that feeling of going out and observing . 
I ordered my food , waited and observed people coming and going , that item number on Tv , the people seeing the food , expressions on people , their gestures ..

And while I was observing ,30  mins passed and still my food was not ready , asked and they realized they forgot !! 
 No worries , Today the purpose was "observation" .
Finally the food comes , and I ate and still observed.
Realized have got extra Roti (bread) ... First thought of eating it all ;) .. 

Then remembered there is a word called "overeating" and a expression called " getting fatter"  (can't afford anything more than I am already !!! ) and a pain and horror called "exercising " !! 
And thought let's nip it in bud !! 

As it was already on my plate and thought it will now only going to go in Dustin , let me share it with some birds who give me at that secluded stop , I love to sit and write these days ... 
Rolled back the roti in the aluminum foil wrap it came in .. 
Walked to that place and spread the bread under the tree in bite size nibbles for my little friends ..... 

Why didn't I think of it when I "had "more other days ??? Today I "received" more and I felt like sharing....

I was about to walk way , when I observed the beautiful seeds and acorn lying under the tree ... 
I picked few to observe ( that's what that lunch was about , isn't it ?? ) ... And loved them 
The artist in me danced with joy !!! how wonderful will they look on my Canvas !!It was my turn to receive back again !! 
Loved them and collected some in the same aluminum foil wrap I had brought the roti ..
 I came back with It filled 4 times filled I had shared from it !!

Received more  .. Shared ... Received much more !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment