Saturday, February 27, 2021

Existence of God....

 


The biggest blessing and learning that I think I have , being brought in Indian family, is to be able to know that God exists in all living and non living being/ thing.

The presence of God is honored in everything and every being in all forms  and non-forms , in the ancient culture of India.

I do not know how much of it I have imbibed in my life of material world around me. But definitely being brought up with the knowing of it , celebrating it , praying it , has percolated in my being.

How to continue to live each day and moment with that knowing, is a journey - a life long journey for me. And I do not know if I would ever be able to say , I have lived the learning - my culture fully. There is , however, an attempt to learn and live that as a continuous process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment